Is your boss telling you it's time to get into social media but you don't know where to start?
Are you already using social media to reach key audiences but want to learn what others are doing?
Are you an individual practitioner who needs to learn more about how to market your services to draw in more business?
Whether you're a newbie or you've been using social media for awhile, you won't want to miss this exciting seminar. The day includes nine sessions addressing social media for communicators. Beginner track offered!
- Opening address by Mark Schumann, ABC, IABC International chairman and former principle of Towers Perrin, speaking on "No Turning Back: How Social Media Changes How People Connect"
- Keynote luncheon address by Sarah Gronberg Kolell and Deidre Mize from Hallmark Cards Inc., who will speak on "Going Online to Connect in Real Life
- Getting the most out of your company blog: HOK's case study
- Engaging your employees via Web 2.0
- Social media for non-profits
- How-to session on setting up your own Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profile
For more information and to register, go to:
This is a must-attend event! If you cannot make it for the full-day program, you can come for just the breakfast and the opening speaker. I hope to see you there!