Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Path of Life

My latest blog post has been featured on the blog "Then Life Happens," a wonderful blog full of stories about how "life happens!" Life happens ... Live yours beyond your imagination!

Here is as little excerpt from my blog post. You can read the full post on Then Life Happens! (photo courtesy of maxpate at stock.xchng)


I am well aware that the path of life that we travel down is full of twists and turns, and forks in the road. But I have never been so aware of the great importance that our fork in the road decisions hold, until the past few weeks.

I love being a Mother. I can’t imagine for one second not being a Mother. It is something I have always wanted to do. It was never a question of “if” I have kids, it was always a “when” I have kids. They are my pride and joy. My everything. And although every decision, when it comes to your child, is an important one, they seem to be getting more and more important as time goes by ...

Read more

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment