Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shiny Happy People

Nothing upsets a busy but otherwise productive week more than waking up to find that the air conditioner doesn't work. Grrr.

I am normally a glass half-full ... shiny happy people person ... but being overheated while I am trying to get things done really sets me off.

So when I got to work, I plugged into my happy music station ... KROQ2, the 80's HD2 station ... and here is my make me happy playlist from the morning!




  • Lips Like Sugar ... Echo & the Bunnymen


  • This Monkey's Gone to Heaven ... The Pixies

  • Red Red Wine ... UB40


  • Mystery Achievement ... The Pretenders


  • Our Lips are Sealed ... The GoGos


  • Texarkana ... REM

  • Cruel Summer ... Bananarama


  • Party at Ground Zero ... Fishbone


  • Come On Eileen ... Dexy's Midnight Runners

  • Where the Streets Have No Name ... U2


  • New Song ... Howard Jones


  • Walking on the Moon ... The Police


  • 867-5309 ... Tommy Tutone


  • Stand & Deliver ... Adam Ant


  • LA Woman ... Billy Idol


  • Talking in Your Sleep ... The Romantics
Ahhhh, much better!

Hope you're having a better day than I am!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment