Thursday, April 26, 2012

Notre Dame Blue-Gold Game


As far as Notre Dame Blue-Gold Game weekends go, this year’s weekend was pretty fantastic. It was jam-packed, star-studded weekend, and the game was pretty good, too! Sit down while I take you through the diary of my Blue-Gold Game weekend experience.

Apr. 21, 2012; South Bend, IN, USA; Members of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish run onto the field for the spring game at Notre Dame Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matt Cashore-US PRESSWIRE
Want to read more of my Blue-Gold Game diary? Head on over to NoCoastBias and check it out!

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your article. I hope the Irish can settle their QB quandary, and soon! They need to have 1, and only 1 leader for everyone to look up to and support. Lets not make this anymore difficult than it needs to be. Right?

    ReplyDelete