My first such opportunity is this weekend when the St. Louis Rams face off against the Dallas Cowboys. As a Rams season ticket holder I know what it's like to enjoy the game from my current vantage point, but this weekend I will have a chance to view the game from a VIP Suite. I am very much looking forward to sampling a variety of food from the new restaurants opening up in the Dome this season.
I am also going to get to check out the Lady Ram program. The Lady Ram program is for women where "Football, Fashion and Fitness Meet."
- Unique Lady Rams Premium Item
- Membership Packet
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly drawings for autographed items, tickets and special experiences
- Exclusive invitation to: Girls Night Out Fashion Show
The game on Sunday also happens to be the 5th Annual Green Game. As a part of the 5th annual Green Game, the Rams have:
- Offset 100% of the electricity used as the Edward Jones Dome for the game with Missouri wind energy credits from Ameren Missouri Pure Power.
- Offset all fan travel to and from the Edward Jones Dome with carbon offsets.
- Offset the Dallas Cowboys flight to and from St. Louis with carbon offsets.
Keep an eye out for in-game features throughout the game highlighting the importance of sustainability as well as the Rams Green Team, who will be picking up recyclable materials in the stands!
Also this Sunday, be one of the first 1,000 Rams fans to receive a $10 food and beverage voucher by presenting your validated same-day Metro ticket at the Metro table during the Official Tailgate Party in Baer Park.
Stay tuned for more of my upcoming experiences as a St. Louis #RamsFan.