|Marcia, Christa and Michael Parseghian|
Please direct your attention to The Infinity Coaches' Charity Challenge.
As a proud corporate partner of NCAA Men’s Basketball, Infiniti will donate at least $1,000 to each of the participating charities. The coach’s charity with the most votes will win the grand prize of $100,000. Here's how it works:
- Support your coach by voting daily.
- Coaches with the most votes advance to the next round and voting restarts.
- Infiniti will donate at least $1,000 to each charity, and the winning charity receives $100,000.
- The winner will be announced March 16.
- Support your coach by sharing the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge with friends and family!
Your vote would mean a great deal to Coach Parseghian and his entire family, and it will only take you just a minute. This is a chance for $100,000 to be donated to fight Niemann-Pick Type C disease, a rare childhood disease that took the lives of three of Coach Parseghian's grandchildren. The Ara Parseghian Foundation has made huge strides in research into NPC these past two decades and connections are being found to Alzheimer's and heart disease.
Please log on to the ESPN Infiniti Coaches' Charity Challenge and vote for Purdue head basketball coach, Matt Painter. Coach Painter has already made it to the Final Four Voting Round and is currently in second place. Voting will run from 3/2/2015 through 3/15/2015 ending at 11:59 am EST. Please vote daily and spread the word. Thank you!
The Parseghian family is forever grateful to you and your unending support!