Saturday, September 22, 2018

Love Thee Notre Dame

It’s not a Notre Dame working weekend for me, and while I will miss not seeing the game in person, I am secretly thrilled to be home on a weekend for the first time in four weeks. I’m still not comfortable being in the press box, or on the sidelines, but I’m working on it. Every week, every time I work a game, I’m working on it.

Maybe, someday, I’ll be happy with how I’m doing, but I’m just not there yet. And no, I may not be a “real journalist,” or a football “expert,” but I’m learning, and growing, and soaking up as much information as I possibly can. My opinions and beliefs may not be perfect, or even right, but they are mine, and they’re all that I’ve got. I do this because I love it, and it’s a passion of mine, but I’m not sure that I’m good at it yet, or ever will be.

I hope you enjoy my writing, and my coverage of Notre Dame football, and I hope I’m not a disappointment to the “real writers” out there. And, while I’ve got you here, I’d just like to say thank you. Thank you for following me and supporting me on this journey. Love thee Notre Dame.

Cheers & GO IRISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment