Friday, June 14, 2019

Three


I like words ... but I also like numbers. I have a few favorite ones ... 3, 10, 11, 26, 29 ... and I'm the person who sees these numbers, or combinations of them, everywhere I go.

Three, however, seems to be my magic number. Between working full time, raising kids, keeping the house together, and covering Notre Dame football, it takes me about three years to write a book. Is that too slow? Just right? I don't know. But that's how it seems to work for me.

I feel a giant sigh of relief that it's out the door ... and that I'll have books in my hands shortly. I've heard someone explain that writing a book is like having a child, and I have to agree with that. I've poured my heart and soul into this project, and created something that I'm proud of. I hope you all enjoy it , too. 

Cheers & GO IRISH!


No comments:

Post a Comment