Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My dear friend Jillian ... is trying to kill me!

Yes, you read that right, she is trying to kill me.

It all started out when the panic in my head became real.

The panic that, my high school reunion is later this year, and I am not quite ready to present myself to the people I went to high school with. And no, I'm not telling you how many years I've been out of high school!

Did I mention that I went to High School in California, the land of the beautiful people? Yes, the BPs. So I have retained the services of my dear friend Jillian, as my personal trainer.

I mistakenly thought, this is going to be fun! We get to spend some good quality time together, catch up on what's been going on in each other's lives, and at the same time she is going to help me tweak this body in to just the right shape for my reunion. And then it happened.

What I had envisioned as fun, turned into something that is absolutely torturous. What happened to my mild-mannered, fun-loving friend? She has turned into this crazy, three-headed drill sergeant that is going to kill me if she makes me do one more leg press. Ahhhh!

Okay, I think I'm going to crawl upstairs now, and try to lift my sore muscles into bed, and pray that my mild-mannered friend returns tomorrow ... and not her. (hehe)

Do I really care what people think? Right now, I think not!

Cheers!
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment