Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore

I know, I do a lot of sports and music on this blog, but today I am in the need for a little something girlie. So if you are a guy, or you are not into fashion, today may be the day that you need to tune out!

Have you discovered this blog called "What I Wore, by Jessica Quirk?" I probably discovered this a year back, a tip from my friend Kristy, and I love, love, LOVE this blog. Not because I fancy myself as a fashionista, but because I think it is fun to see how someone else takes the same pieces and pairs them differently ... or how someone else uses an unusual piece ... or combine colors/patterns. I think that I have a pretty decent sense of fashion, but I am a very visual person, and so I get a lot of ideas from watching others. (Which is probably why I like Pinterest so much, too!)

Well anyways, don't take my word for it. If you are a fashion lover, like I am ... and a visual learner (or even if you are not a visual learner), take a trip over to Jessica's blog "What I Wore" and let me know what you think!

Here are a few snap shots, so that you can SEE what I am talking about!

One ...



Two ...



Three ...



Cheers!

And don't forget ... I still need votes ... help ... please!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment