Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Door Closes, One Door Opens

Lately, I feel like my life has been full of transition. I seem to have drifted away from a few of my friends. And while that is painful and upsetting to me, it's amazing to see that when one door seems to close, another one right behind it opens up!

Over the last year, I have made some amazing new friends through this thing called Twitter. I have met some amazing people through the St. Louis Social Media Club, including two of my bestest dinner going pals @u2acro and @JennCloud. It is just amazing to me how instantly we've clicked and how much we have in common!! Thank you ladies ... you rock!!

I have also made some amazing friends through the Twitter group @TNNDN ... otherwise known as The NEW Notre Dame Nation! We have created an awesome, POSITIVE group of Notre Dame fans that have formed a really wonderful community ... full of amazing new friendships, sharing a passion for Notre Dame and community service.

I got a chance to meet some of these folks, including some of the current football players, this past weekend while at Notre Dame for the Blue and Gold spring game ... and I just couldn't be happier or prouder to call these folks my friends!!


(My new TNNDN BFFs!! Excuse me ... I'm a bit water logged after the game! haha)



And just when I thought life couldn't get any better, this falls into my lap!! Apparently I have been nominated for "Sexiest Cyber Geek of 2011!!" Here's a little snip-it from the article and the link in case you'd do me the favor of voting!! (By-the-way, you can vote once a day until May 6th!!)

http://girlsguidetothegalaxy.com/2011/04/19/introducing-your-2011-sexiest-cybergeek-nominees/

Sexiest CyberGeek Nominees! By Melody Meiners
Tuesday April 19, 2011
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away we solicited nominations for our third annual search for the brightest online hotties in the St. Louis Cybersphere. So, without further ado, we would like to present to you our 2011 Sexiest CyberGeek nominees and open the polls to begin voting!

Nominee: Lisa Kelly
Twitter Handle:
@4LeafCloverGirl
URL: www.bridgetmcguiresfillingstation.blogspot.com

Lisa has quite the diverse range of interests and backgrounds. She is a social media marketer, a haunted house aficionado, an artist, designer, and her Twitter handle is a nod to her status as a proud Notre Dame Fighting Irish alumnus. Lisa is a St. Louis transplant from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania yet counts the Mizzou Tigers among her favorite teams (way to embrace your new home town!) She is also, “A Twitter maven,” and, according to the folks who nominated her, “quite attractive in person, but never plays it up on Twitter.”



So once again, I am totally amazed at how wonderful life is ... and just when I think a heavy door is closing ... a new, happy, wonderful, light door opens in it's place!


Peace and happiness to you all today!

Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment