Friday, August 26, 2011

Football Week 2011

It's hard to believe, but the college football season is almost upon us ... woo hoo!! If you've been following my blog for a while, you may remember my blog posts counting down to the football season last year. Well, it's here once again. So, as of Monday, August 29, Football Week 2011 will begin. This year it will be a little less Notre Dame, and a little more football in general, and I will also have two guest writers posting with me.


My first guest blogger is a dear friend, and fellow Californian (and KROQ lover) J.R. Reed, creator of the awesome blog Sex & The Single Dad. If you have not checked out his blog before, by all means do! There is some great stuff over there! You can also follow him on twitter at @SxNSingleDad

My second guest blogger is one of my partners in crime, Miss Susan, Twitter Hockey Maven and sports blogger for GuysGirl.com. She is actively writing college football and shortly hockey blog posts for GuysGirl.com. If you want to be in the know in regards to college football, she's your girl! You can also follow her on Twitter at @RuffStough

If you missed football week last year, follow the links below and get caught up!

Seven We're now just seven days from the kick off of Notre Dame's 2010 campaign with Purdue, and I'm going to count down the season with football blogs! Blog "Seven" will be memories of the best Notre Dame football game I ever attended.

Six Yesterday's blog was the best Notre Dame football game I've ever seen. Today's blog is going to be the most painful Notre Dame game I've ever seen.

Five Here they are, the roots of my love of football, in particular Notre Dame football.

Four Today's countdown to football blog post (Four) includes a few tales of some of the people we’ve seen, and/or met, along the way!

Three Today's blog post ... in the countdown to football with blog posts, three days to go ... is about player interactions. (I'm posting this one a few hours early ... I just can't wait!)

Two For today's blog post ... in the countdown to football with blog posts ... Girls Who Love Football.

One Today's blog is about the old timers.
One of the best parts of being a female alum of Notre Dame ... is listening to the "old timers" tell stories about what Notre Dame was like before the women got there. I love hearing the stories, and let me tell you, they love telling them!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment