Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't Stop Believing

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere


And not a minute to soon, hockey is back, the Blues had their first pre-season game on Tuesday night, and a check in the win column! I do love college football, but I cannot tell you how very excited I am to have hockey back in the rotation. I am sure you are thinking, what girl likes football and hockey? Yep, that would be me.

On the off chance that you're a new follower to the blog, I'd like to send you back in time for a bit to read my "Girls Love Hockey Too" blog post so that you can see a little bit into my past and why I love hockey so much. And then we'll all be ready to attack the hockey season, full speed ahead, and into the boards!

And without further ado, "Girls Love Hockey Too"

Oh, and one more thing, can someone please tell the Blues that "Don't Stop Believing" is not an original hockey theme song, and to please come up with something else?! I'm just saying.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wait you love college football and hockey? Are you single? I'm in love! ;-)!

    ReplyDelete