Thursday, April 12, 2012

No Coast Bias

No coast bias you say? Yup, I'm a sports fan in the midwest, and that means I am a "No Coast Bias" girl.

I am pleased to announce that I have joined the writing staff at the "No Coast Bias" sports blog. I will be covering Notre Dame sports, as well as St. Louis sports, and you can catch my first piece, a preview of the St. Louis Blues playoff chances, on the blog right now!

Here's a sneak peek of what's over there ...

It’s Christmas Eve. Okay, maybe it’s not Christmas Eve, but it is the night before the Blues first playoff appearance since 2009. Tomorrow night, the St. Louis Blues take on the San Jose Sharks at home, in their quest for their first ever Stanley Cup title. The Blues are hungry, and they need to capitalize on that fire during these NHL playoffs. Read more ...

LET'S GO BLUES!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It will be a pleasure to read your insights into Notre Dame sports and the St. Louis Blues and Rams. Always tell it like it is, and never hold back your true feelings.

    How often will you be publishing articles here? They are VERY lucky to have you as a contributing writer. Kudos to you!!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete