Sunday, July 11, 2010

Snarky

Okay, for some reason I'm feeling awful snarky today, so here's my snarky post.

First, a definition of snarky: sarcastic, impertinent, or irreverent in tone or manner. (Just in case you didn't know! lol)

So last night a very good friend of mine and I went to a local Irish establishment to watch this kick butt 80's band. After a night of awesome music and people watching, I have a few (snarky) observations.

1.) ... if you're not 20-something, or if you don't look like Amanda Seyfried (photo above) ... please do not wear tube tops, maxi dresses or leggings out in public. None of these things will flatter your figure or make you look "hot" if you are not rail thin and under 30. I'm just saying.

2.) ... invest in a good mirror, or a find good friend. Something/someone that will tell you, no, that does not look good on you. I'm just saying.

3.) ... wearing a top hat to an Irish establishment is never a good look. I'm just saying.

4.) ... wearing your sleeves-cut-off Harley Davidson t-shirt to the Irish establishment to show of your tattoos is not a good look either. I'm just saying.

5.) ... eating a lolly pop in between drinks of your beer will NOT make you look like a tough guy, even if you are wearing your sleeves-cut-off Harley Davidson shirt. I'm just saying.

6.) ... asking the guy in front of you to move over so that you can continue to watch this chick (who happens to be that guy's WIFE) is never a good idea. I'm just saying.

7.) ... if you look like you're doing aerobics when you are dancing, you might want to slow down just a bit. I'm just saying.

Okay, I think that's enough snarky for today!
Cheers!









3 comments:

  1. Top hats haven't been a good look anywhere since about 1860.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for #4, however, it was a "Vote Snoop for California Gov" shirt that I cut the sleeves off of and not a Harley shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken ... No doubt!!

    J.R. ... hahaha, nope, he wasn't the guy who looked like you! LOL

    ReplyDelete