Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Moses the Lion

Today I am going to introduce you to my next favorite animal at the zoo, (no, I really don't  have any favorites, I love them all equally!), Moses the lion.

Moses is a new addition to our zoo, coming to us this summer from a zoo in Oklahoma. He is an incredibly handsome, twelve year old, male lion; and he knows that he is handsome. When I walk down to where his enclosure is, he always stretches, and then saunters over to where I am and poses ... just to make sure that I can get a good look at him and his magnificent mane. 

He, like Tati the Tiger, has been very vocal lately. I'm not sure if he's trying to get the attention of Tati, or the female lion, Raina. Either way, he's been very vocal in trying to display his male prowess. I love falling asleep, and waking up in the morning, to the sound of the lions and tigers talking amongst themselves. It has been one of the coolest things about living on property here at the zoo. 

Here's Moses! 

(You can visit Moses yourself at Wild Valley Animal Park! Coming soon ... personal tours of the park. For more info visit: http://wildvalleybranson.com/)








No comments:

Post a Comment