Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a moment to stop and count my blessings, and to say thank you to all of the wonderful people in my life.

This last year has seen a significant amount of change, but thanks to my wonderful family and friends, it has been a journey of joy, and not a journey of pain!

I am very much looking forward to the next year. My children are getting bigger and the journey just keeps getting better and better. I will have a milestone birthday next year as well, and I look forward to embracing and celebrating that ... and all that comes with it.

I am already penning my goals for 2011. There are things that I want to change and improve upon in my life ... because really, what fun is life if we just remain status quo?

I hope that you all have a happy, healthy, wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends; and I hope that the upcoming holiday season is a blessed one for you and yours!

Hopefully we will get to see each other in the next few weeks to celebrate the year that 2010 was, and to ring in the new year and all of the wonder and possibilities that it holds! But if not, may your holiday season be merry and bright!!

Take a moment today to say thanks and count your blessings ... each day is truly a gift!!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment